The Smurfs’ Village 1.3.2 update include a bunch of new decorations for the Smurfs island, as it was expected. The main change in this update is the silo, to accelerate multiple plots simultaneously to beeline. The silo costs 15 Smurfberries and is available in the Smurfs village and the island , however Smurfberries are needed to accelerate the plot. Even now you can put more habitats and collect more animals in the sanctuary. No new Smurfs or new values have been added in this update.
- Place the new Silo feature to speed up all your crops at once – it’s easier and less expensive than doing it one by one!
- New open space in the animal sanctuary lets you add even more habitats
- New premium items including toy cars, boats, and planes that really move when your Smurfs ride them!
- Place “Gift Me” signs to let your friends know exactly what you’d like to be gifted!
- Lots of new coin items, including the cotton candy cart which awards coins!
- Even more old game bugs get left in the dust!
Gargamel found the Smurfs’ village and scattered the Smurfs far and wide. With Papa Smurf’s guidance, it’s up to you to build a new village for the Smurfs to call home.
Based on the original cartoon and comic art, players begin the game with only a single mushroom house and a lone plowed plot of land. From there, things quickly progress, allowing players to build specialized houses, elaborate gardens with colorful crops, bridges to span running rivers, trodden paths, and more.
- smruf papa put a toy cheat in the island
- фото smurfs village
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.